The Masella Ski and Snowboard School was founded 35 years ago and has team of highly qualified professionals who are continually training and learning new winter sport trends and disciplines.
Our Team of instructors will make you confident enough to get your own goals. In addition, you can be taught in different languages. Our School uses the most advanced methods and techniques and our main concern is above all, safety.
If you are eager to learn and enjoy this sport among nature, the Masella Ski and Snowboard School puts it at your disposal.
Ski & Snowboard Club
The Masella resort provides you with the ideal service to get your children (from 3 to 6 years) to learn skiing and have fun at the same time.
We have specific facilities suited to their needs, which guarantee their security and protect them from bad weather conditions.
Enjoy skiing while your kids are having fun with us.
Is the alternative way to learn and improve your skiing as you enjoy the company of others.
An expert instructor who knows the area and the runs inch by inch will easily provide you with the technical knowledge you need.
You can choose between weekday courses (Monday to Friday) or the already scheduled courses.
Children aged from 3 to 6 years
Masella puts at your disposal an ideal area where the youngest (aged from 3 to 6 years) can learn skiing as well as have a lot of fun.
The Masella School has specific facilities suited to their needs, which guarantee their security and protect them from bad weather conditions.
So enjoy yourself skiing while your kids have tons of fun at the Children Area. The Children Area does not include ski rental service.
Generally, children do not have a good understanding of mountain, snow, skiing, wrapping themselves up, walking with rigid boots. Furthermore, they are afraid of things they are ignorant of.
So tell them in a plain way what are they going to do. Explain it to them: \”you are going to learn skiing as you play\”.
Here you are a few advices to have a good experience:
• The first day, take the necessary time to make them familiar with the new environment.
• If you have arranged a private lesson or the Children Area service, come with enough time to help your children to settle in and make new friends.
• Label your children’s equipment with their names.
• Provide our staff with a mobile phone number where you can be contacted if necessary.
• Make sure that your children have the following equipment: Skiing goggles, appropriate clothing, ski mask, waterproof gloves and sun block cream for children.
• Remember that each kid learns at a different rhythm. Always encourage your children no matter how they ski. Your support is the best help they can get from you.
• Remember that mountain weather conditions may change suddenly and that a warm sunny day may become a hell of a storm in just a few minutes.